- Price: €45 per person | Kids in child seats: Free!
- Duration: 4 hours
- Daily at 09:30 and 14:30 till Oct | 14:00 Nov till March
- Includes quality trekking bike
- E-bike optional 5€
- Includes English speaking guide
- Includes child seats
- Includes helmets
- No cancellation fee!
- Colle Oppio garden & Domus Aurea
- Spectacular view of the Colosseum
- Imperial Forum
- Trajan column**
- Venezia Square**
- Trevi Fountain**
- Spanish Steps**
- Portico di Ottavia**
- Theater of Marcellus
- Capitoline Hill (panoramic view of the Roman Forum)
- Navona Square
- Campo de’ Fiori and Farnese Square
- Sta Maria in Trastevere*
- Circus Maximus and view of the Palatine*
- Aventine Hill and the Garden of the Oranges*
- The romantic view of Rome*
Highlights of Rome Bike Tour
Our guided bike tour in Rome is not only the best way to discover all the incredible beauty that the ‘eternal city’ has to offer, it is also a lot of fun! In about 4 hours you will get to know everything about Rome in a very laid back and enjoyable way. Our professional, local English speaking guide will inform you during this bike tour about all the amazing highlights that you will see in Rome.
You will also hear fun facts about daily life in Rome during the stops at the sights. Besides interesting stories, you will also get some very useful ‘insider’ tips from the tour guide, about where to find the best places to eat and what to do during the rest of your stay in Rome. You will get to know where the local Romans will go for pizza and where to find the real Italian gelato shops.
There is no better way to get a good impression of Rome. Our bike tour will make you fall in love with this beautiful city, and you will be amazed by the history of the eternal Rome. We strongly recommend you to do this tour at the beginning of your stay. Rome will never be the same again!